Looking for an efficient, reliable way to move material from point A to point B? The Toro Mud Buggy makes every material handling job a breeze. Fill it, move it, and dump it with precision and control, using the Mud Buggy’s intuitive, ergonomic controls designed with the operator in mind. Whether you’re a contractor, farmer, landscaper, property manager, or property owner, you can benefit from the reliability and efficiency of these multi-purpose tracked vehicles.
Elvaan Equipment Solutions offers two models of the Toro Mud Buggy for sale from our Ontario showroom.
Make: Toro Mud Buggy®
Make: Toro Mud Buggy®
Toro Mud Buggy Features
Among the key features of the Toro Mud Buggy are:
- Kevlar-reinforced tracks for superior traction on uneven surfaces. The long tracks on these units distribute weight more evenly, minimizing damage to soft surfaces.
- Intuitive controls, which make operation easy to learn and improve efficiency.
- A 25 hp Kohler Confidant engine that allows the Toro Mud Buggy to reach speeds of up to 6mph (10km/hr).
- Carrying capacity of up to 16 cubic feet (0.45 cubic metres) and 2500 lbs (1134kg).
- Cushioned ride-on platform for operator comfort.
Advantages of the Toro Mud Buggy
These highly versatile machines will revolutionize your material-carrying and moving tasks. The Toro Mud Buggy, for sale in Ontario, offers these distinct advantages:
- High maneuverability to get you in and out of tight spaces with ease.
- Superior rough-terrain capabilities to tackle mud, rocky surfaces, and challenging weather conditions.
- Swivelling capability that allows the operator to turn the Mud Buggy’s bucket up to 180 degrees. This improves efficiency and makes it easier to dump loads in awkward spaces.
- Ease of operation, which allows the operator to position and maneuver the machine more precisely, reducing the manual work involved with accurately placing and spreading material.
- A large open tub that can handle any material: soil, gravel, concrete, construction debris, and anything else you need to carry, move, or dump.
- The backing of Toro’s stellar reputation as a manufacturer of innovative solutions for the landscaping, agriculture, snow management, and construction industries. The Toro Mud Buggy follows in the footsteps of industry-leading machines, having been engineered for durability and longevity.
Toro Mud Buggy Applications
Any job you can do with a wheelbarrow, you can do much more efficiently with a Toro Mud Buggy. A versatile workhorse that adapts to an enormous range of applications, the Mud Buggy makes all your material handling tasks faster and easier. If you’re struggling to complete a job by the deadline, or if you just want to be able to finish projects so you can have more free time, this is the utility vehicle for you. Among the many uses for a Toro Mud Buggy are:
- Construction tasks: Use the Toro Mud Buggy to move concrete, gravel, dirt, and other construction materials to areas larger vehicles can’t reach. You can even use it inside buildings under construction.
- Landscaping, groundskeeping, and gardening: Transport soil, mulch, sod, and plants across your site with minimal impact on existing lawns or other soft surfaces.
- Agricultural operations: The Mud Buggy can be used on farms and agricultural operations for tasks such as moving manure out of barns, hauling mulch and straw, carrying tools and equipment between work areas, moving bedding materials, and delivering feed.
- Orchard and vineyard maintenance: On smaller orchards and vineyards, the Toro Mud Buggy can be used to transport tools, pruning equipment, or harvested produce. Since it can navigate through narrow rows and uneven terrain, it is much easier to use in these environments than a larger truck or tractor.
- Sports field and golf course development and maintenance: The Toro Mud Buggy can be used for building outdoor recreational areas, aiding in distributing soil, sand, or turf, and moving the equipment needed for maintenance tasks.
- Property maintenance: Medium-sized and larger properties can use the Toro Mud Buggy to clear debris, such as fallen branches and leaves, and to carry tools and materials, such as shovels and fencing.
- Soil preparation: On smaller farms, the Toro Mud Buggy can aid in moving fertilizers, soil amendments, or compost to prepare the soil for planting.
- Campsite and trailer park maintenance: Move firewood to designated firepits, collect garbage, and distribute sand and mulch to keep these facilities in top form.
The Toro Mud Buggy is the ultimate tool for your material handling tasks. With your increased productivity and efficiency, the vehicle will quickly pay for itself. There is no end to the versatility of this industry-leading utility powerhouse.
The Elvaan Equipment Solutions Advantage
Elvaan Equipment Solutions and Trenchless Utility Equipment has been in operation for over three decades, serving the Canadian market by focusing on providing outstanding service. We are proud to supply Canadian businesses and property owners with the best construction, utility, and heavy equipment from the top global manufacturers.
But we do more than sell you equipment: we partner with you in the success of your business, the maintenance of your land, and the productivity of your entire operation by offering these advantages:
- New and used machines
Whether you’re searching for brand-new Toro Mud Buggies for sale in Ontario or are interested in a certified rebuilt model, we have a range of options to meet your needs and budget. We guarantee that our expertly rebuilt machines are ready for the demanding work of Ontario job sites, farms, private properties, and recreation areas. Contact us to find out if your desired model is available refurbished.
Financing shouldn’t stand in the way of the productivity enhancements you get with a Toro Mud Buggy. We have established partnerships with a network of lenders that can provide 100% financing solutions for your new machine.
For short-term projects, we offer equipment rentals. Our fleet consists of high-quality, reliable machines that are available on short notice. Get in touch with us to find out which rental machines we have available.
Elvaan Equipment Solutions stands firmly behind the Toro Mud Buggies we sell by providing comprehensive in-shop service. Our experienced mechanics use state-of-the-art diagnostic technology to deliver routine maintenance and complex repairs, ensuring your equipment remains in optimal condition. If you prefer to do your own servicing, we stock OEM parts to ensure your equipment functions perfectly.
If you have questions or want to come in for a product demo, contact us via our online form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 905-577-1961. We can’t wait to show you all the ways a Toro Mud Buggy can solve your material handling challenges.